No periods = no baby?

I have irregular periods, sometimes they come regularly or nothing for two years at a time.

I am not on any birth control and I'm quite worried I can't have a baby without a regular flow to detect anything...help anyone?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you should see a doctor.  You need to have a period at least four times per year (quarterly) to prevent a build up of tissue in your uterus.  Having no period puts you at risk for endometrial cancer. There are medications that can help you have your period and there are medications when the time comes that can help you have a baby.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hey I'm going trough the same thing pretty much, I've made an appointment for a consultation with a fertility specialist to find out just what exactly is going on.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.