Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
No temp rise!

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

No temp rise!
I got a positive opk on 2 different tests on Saturday and my mucus was pretty good. I track my temps and its two days later with no temp rise. My mucus was dry yesterday and today. Please help me to try to figure out what is going on!
HI!
If you were my patient, I would do a day 21 progesterone level to determine whether or not you ovulated.  All of the above things that you mentioned can be confusing when it comes to detecting ovulation--a progesterone level should be more definitive.
Good luck!
Dr B
So I got the positive opk Saturday before noon and my temp didn't rise until early evening Monday but I regularly temp at 5:00 am. so it wasn't until Tuesday morning that I had a one degree jump. Strange thing is my last fertile mucus day was Saturday. I thought I ovulated Sunday morning. I would say according to my temps I ovulated in the early morning hours Monday. Any ideas?
My temps were Saturday 97.8, Sunday 97.9, Monday 97.5, Tuesday 98.6
I would say temp wise I ovulated Monday but I was dry on Sunday and Monday in terms of cervical mucus. I had the good stuff (egg whites) fri and sat. I had cramping Sunday morning too.