Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Ovulation Study

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Ovulation Study
I m taking ovulution study treatment. Frm 2nd day of period i took good ova 50 and adova tablets for 5 days. Also i m also taking conceva for Month 12th day results: Right ovary:15mm Left Ovary:msf Endometrial echo:6 mm 14th day Right ovary:16mm Left ovary:msf Endo. Echo:7mm 16th day Rt ovary:16mm Lt ovary:msf Endo.echo: 8mm 17th day Doc said that Egg is ruptured early.. And told Us to Keep Relation. My query is why my egg size is not Increasing? Will I have chance to Get pregnant with this results? What are the symptoms at the time of egg get ruptured? There are No follicles in my left ovary is it normal? Whats wrong With My Left ovary? How Can i increase chances to conceive? Waitong for your reply
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you didn't have a very good response to the medications and I would try a different regimen next time.  It is a bit odd that there was nothing at all noted about the left ovary--wonder if it is difficult for them to visualize for some reason?
There is still a chance for pregnancy--so cross your fingers.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hi Elain,
Thanks for your reply.
Hoping for best.