Really want to be a mom
I am 35 yrs old and am very ready to become a mom. I have been off of birth control for 4-5yrs & have been with my now husband for 4yrs. We have been trying to get pregnant however, have had no luck. I really want to have my first child before 37. I have been told previously that my eggs don't drop during ovulation, what do I do?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to get to the fertility specialist ASAP! If you go now there is a good chance for a baby.  I would do a routine work up for you and also check some hormones.
I would ask you to use ovulation predictors (in the drug store near the pregnancy tests) and document when you are ovulating.
I would ask HIM to do a semen analysis.
AND I would suggest a dye study of your uterus and fallopian tubes to rule out a blockage.
We would start from there and see what we could figure out!
Good luck!
Dr B
I am disparate to have a baby.  I am under the care of fertility clinic. All my tests and my husband's came back perfect however, only my AMH which is  low 4.7.  I haven't spoken yet with my gynae as my next appointment with them is on 1 April.  I am a bit  down about this.  Do you think it will hinder to have a positive pregnancy result?
Thanks for your advice.
HI, Am on my day 8th today after 5 day Embryo transfer and am scheduled for this Thursday 27th for blood test but out curiosity I checked this morning and stick showed negative :( but am not giving up, I also have the squeezing pain like getting periods almost every night and little cramps here and there during day time and this is happening daily no other symptoms... can I still be pregnant or its just that my implantation didn't work and my periods are held by the daily progestrone and crinone gel ?

Good luck to all of you, loads of BABY DUST!! I really want a baby, GOD please help me!!!