TTC naturally after needing IVF

After 1 yr of ttc my DH and I sought help from a RE/IVF.  He was told he had somewhat low count but otherwise was okay.

I had Day 3 results of FSH 13.5, day 3 AMH .56; paraovarian cyst on right side and endometriomal cyst in left ovary.  HSG was normal.  I took 450 Follistim + 400 Menopur and only produced 3 eggs, only 1 was mature for fertilization.  Luckily and blessed, we have a beautiful 8 month old son.  Now we want to try for baby #2.  I've had 4 menstrual cycles since giving birth, with this month being a 32 dc.  

I'm 32, DH is 39.  I'm not breastfeeding and am not taking any medications. With my medical history, are ovulation predictors accurate?  Should we even bother ttc naturally or should we just look to book another appt with our RE?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would first tell you to kiss and hug the baby you have!  Many many couples don't ever get any kids, so count your blessings.
It sounds like you are already well aware of this and counting them!

My next recommendation is to go directly to a RE.  At your age it is odd
that your FSH and AMH results are what they are, but given that, I would go directly to IVF because things only get worse with age, never better.  ;(

ovulation predictors would be accurate, but don't waste ANY time in your circumstance.
Good luck!
Dr B
Although it was a little hard to read, I appreciate your honesty.  DH and I are so appreciative of our little boy and tell him every day what a true miracle he is. I just booked our first family vacation for next month so that we can just relax for a bit and enjoy the 3 of us before jumping back into the hectic world of IVF.  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.