Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Tilted womb

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Tilted womb
Is it harder to conceive when your womb is tilt,my son is 14 soon to be 15 in a couple of months and I have been trying to get pregnant ever since he was 10yrs old but unfortunately am here asking this question ,my GYN ran some test on me and said I am physically okay.
The axis, or tilt, of your womb will not affect your ability to get pregnant.
Some people say yes others will say no.
My personal opinion is yes.
We had sex doggy style (sorry tmi)
And got pregnant both times w/ the help of clomid.
I miscarried the first one but now i'm 21 wks.
I had tried missionary style other time with clomid and
never got pregnant. I think it was the position that finally. Hit the spot! ;)
A friend of mine tried for over a year and then learn that hers was tilted too. The dr suggested to do it doggy style. Within 2 months she was pregnant.