Too early to tell ?
Is 9dp3dt too early to get a bfp on a hpt? I feel like my period is coming I'm crampy on and off I feel like I'm going to be sick ( which is normal for my af symptoms)
Hi!
yes.
Sorry ;)
Dr B
I'm on day 7. Yesterday I felt very crampy & felt,like I was coming on my period. Today I am fine. I can't test until 12th feb. Getting very impatient but you do have to wait and only test on the day when they told you too. How are you doing now cantstopresearching?
With my 2nd Ivf Treatment,its bin slightly dramatic as iv bin crampy and today it got a little more severe but without bleeding. This is my 11dp3dt and my urine test ds morning showed negative.
I did IVF in late Sept 2013 -- I tested at 11dp3dt -- first pee of the morning.  The whole week I was peeing constantly and had a lot of clear watery discharge.  I also wanted red meat all day long.  My POAS came back positive and my 2ww blood work (14dp3dt) came back positive at 325.

GL!
A related discussion, Pregnant symptoms after ET was started.
A related discussion, Pregnancy test was started.