Train wreck
So i just found out that my sister in-law who lives with us is 7 weeks pregnant which she wasnt trying for a baby. Ive been an emotional train wreck ever sense ive been ttc for 4 years and just feel so lost what should i do?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to tell her the way you feel right up front. Once you have cleared the air about it you will (hopefully) feel able to involve yourself in her pregnancy and be a wonderful aunty.  You may get to see some of the parts of pregnancy that are not so desireable--and at those moments you may be happy it is her and not you!  Being around someone who is expecting is exciting for everybody--so let yourself enjoy her pregnancy and the baby too.
Good luck!
Dr B
I want to share w u that me n my husband tried for 7 years we have let a lot of people live w us back in the day and all these people got pregnant right off the bat I was so depressed I thought something was wring w me ....but the best advice I can give is slow down breathe don't think bout it and your time will come I'm finally 28 weeks pregnant after 7 and a half years of tormenting myself ...don't stress cause that's part of it to...and in the blink of an eye its your time to shine
The advise you gave her really helps me as well....I posted a question not too long ago with the same thing. I've recently found out about 2 ppl I knows pregnancy neither which were trying... it is sooooo hard when your wanting to feel that exciting news for yourself and month after month you are let down. Exercise walking the dog reading.  Are all things I'm trying to do to keep my mind off of things and " wait for my time". Btw its relieving to know I'm not the only one who goes through these things. Thanks ladies