Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Trying to get pregnant

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Trying to get pregnant
Hi my husband and I are trying to get pregnant what can we do to higher our possibilities.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that both of you should try to get fit, because having your weight in the ideal range, or close improves fertility.
Also, give up any bad habits such as cigarette or marijuana smoking.
Regular intercourse is important.  Finally if you are trying, you should be taking a supplement with 400 mcg of folic acid.
Good luck!
Dr B
I did gety hormon levels checked and everything came back normal I forgot to mention that.