What are my next option trying to get pregnant?
I have been on Clomid for 9 mths and so far nothing has happened yet.  I had my first iui on the 9th clomid cycle.  That failed too.  I am 35 years old.  DH is 37.  DH had a reversal vasectomy and has been on Clomid for more than a year to help with the sperm count and motility.  His SA came back normal after taking Clomid.  I had my HSG and everything came back good.  Doc even said i ovulated good.  My blood work looks good.  What will be our next best option?  I really wanna be pregnant before 37.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would try switching to Letrozole and possibly adding Metformin to your regimen.  I would continue with up to five more IUIs. If it hasn't worked by then, I would refer you for IVF.
Good luck!
Dr B
Why dont you go for ivf.?
Yup.  That will be our last option.  
Ty for the response.  I will def talk to my doc abt that.
A related discussion, pls help was started.