Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
What is Polypoid?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What is Polypoid?

Hello Dr. Brown
Last week i had a hysteroscopy. RE said that uterine cavity is normal, nothing is growing inside. She also said i had a polypoid which she cleaned it and sent for biopsy. When i asked her about polypoid she said its not a polyp and my uterus is normal, no fibroids ,no septum ,no scar tissue. I did every test except laproscopy. All my tests are normal. She said the reason i am not pregnant is may the fimbrae is not picking the egg and sweeping it inside.
I never had painful period, irregular period or  abnormal spotting or bleeding.

What is a Polypoid?
Is Polypoid the reason i am not pregnant?
Could i a be having a Chemical pregnancy without even knowing?
Is there any test to check the Fimbraes or  inside the fallopian tubes?