Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
am I not fertile????

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

am I not fertile????

im 21 years old and married.and we have been ttc.for two years and I.finaly.went to an obgyn ive been on provera for 6 months and nothing now my obgyn wants me.to wait an additional 6 months before we try something else. do I need a second opinion? this cycle  going to try evening primose oil. im just tired of waiting. is there anything you suggest.
I would get a second opinion, there is no way I would wait another 6months.  Provera is just to make you have a period and I think my doctor told me that you don't ovulate on it !!! The first time I went to my doctor he started me on provera and clomid . The clomid didn't work for me , but it did for my sister and she was pregnant within 2months.
Hello, I agree I think you should go to a serious specialist instead of just your ob if you really want to try. Most doctors however do suggest that you try naturally for 12 months before seeking more invasive treatment. However there could be tons of underlying issues that are causing you to not get pregnant but you won't know unless you get lots of testing done and go to a specialist to get a plan! And it could be something really simple such as maybe taking clomid once and it will happen for you. Good luck to you.
thank you ladies deff worth thinking about