Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
birth control
About This Forum:

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

birth control

hey doctor, i used to use the combine pill however i got really sick om it. So i changed to progesterone pill only nd that didn't help. Is it normal? I began vomittin alot plus feel faint alot more. When i stopped nd switched to condoms the symptoms stopped. Am 2months pregnant after only one nite of sex without condoms. Am not a big fun of condoms. Wat birth control should i consider using after givin birth?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would recommend the IUD (copper T will not give any nausea-like side effects) OR the patch or Nuva ring.  The patch or ring will not cause nausea symptoms because they are absorbed directly into the blood stream without passing through the stomach.  The IUD is nice because it is carefree.  
Good luck!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank