birth control
hey doctor, i used to use the combine pill however i got really sick om it. So i changed to progesterone pill only nd that didn't help. Is it normal? I began vomittin alot plus feel faint alot more. When i stopped nd switched to condoms the symptoms stopped. Am 2months pregnant after only one nite of sex without condoms. Am not a big fun of condoms. Wat birth control should i consider using after givin birth?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would recommend the IUD (copper T will not give any nausea-like side effects) OR the patch or Nuva ring.  The patch or ring will not cause nausea symptoms because they are absorbed directly into the blood stream without passing through the stomach.  The IUD is nice because it is carefree.  
Good luck!
Dr B