Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
clear discharge after ivf transfer, anything to worry about?

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

I am 45 and just finished IVF and am having a clear discharge. Pregnancy test to be done on 6/18/07.Anything to worry about?
It is a long wait after an IVF cycle. Just have to wait for the results of the pregnancy test.
Is it eggwhite, stretchy cervical mucus, or different than your normal range of cervical mucus?
No, it's clear and thin like water. Don't have it all the time, just occasionally. Everything seems fine, don't feel like my period is comes on at all. Just curious if anyone else has had any dicharge after IVF. Have you had IVF and if so how many times and how old are you?
A related discussion, Clear Discharge after having IVF Treatment was started.