Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
could i be pregnant?

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

could i be pregnant?
My period was 3/21/13. I used opk and got a positive on 4/1/13. Had intercourse on 4/1/13 very late and then on 4/2/13 in the am. Did I miss the window to get pregnant or could I be pregnant?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the OPK alerts you to the Lh surge which triggers ovulation and occurs about 24-36 hours before ovulation. Therefore, I would say that you did NOT miss your opportunity and with a bit of luck, may conceive this cycle.
Good luck!
Dr B