discharge??? or what?
hello Doctor,
im currently i want to say 8 or 9 days past my last IUI with gonal-f and ovedril injections, im also doing crinone progesterone gel once every morning and just yesterday i experienced white clear discharge not a lot but enough that i could see it, this morning after having intercouse with my husband i nocited little white balls almost like tissue papaper but its not, what can this be? should i be allrmed? and can the white discharge be a sign of early pregnancy sympthos? could it be implantation?
Thank you.
This is from the crinone, and nothing to worry about. Expected.
thas it?? its the crinone??? is this a joke? i could have told her that!! wow im really mad about this forum, first we post questions and we dont get the answer till 1 month later, and when we do, the answer is incomplete, how about the question where she asked if this was a sign of early pregnancy sympthos? nada!! ill never post another question on here!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.