Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
does anybody know if this will work? ttc

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

my fiance and I have been trying to conceive. I stop my birth control in December. I didn't have a regular menstrual cycle in till February 10th. the next menstrual cycle I had was March 6. but where trying to conceive and he can't get hard. he's been jacking off in a cup and then pouring that into me in a matter of seconds. will this work? also please give me any information you have on pouring his sperm into Me. thanks for all of your help.
Hi!
I think that I answered you question in the other panel.  One thing to consider is using a syringe or turkey baster to GENTLY inject the semen into the lower part of the vagina.  Better to have him see a doctor.  LOTS of guys have similar issues.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hi there, I don't mean to put this on a downer but if this was my realationship I would be abit concerned. #1 sperm dies as soon as it hits the air and as for tipping it in you there is no penitration so dead sperm cannot swim up towards your uterus. & #2 about getting hard, how is it he had jerk off & blow he must enjoy it so maybe he is lacking sexual desires from you. Please don't take that in a wrong way but it is deff something to look at
he's coming off of testosterone. and sperm does not die when it hits air. I've had 4 doctors tell me that this will work. as long as it does not dry up or sit out too long it does not die. and this was in the expert column so please don't answer anything in the expert columns its for doctors only
Well that's great to know. All the best!!!