Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
fertility

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

fertility
My husband and I have been using the app my cycles, and we have not been successfully yet and it has been 3mons. Is there certain foods, or anything in particular we should be doing?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that one of the most important factors in fertility is to have a normal body weight--eg not obese.  A normal BMI is 18 to 24. Here is a great article to read about fertility foods:
http://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/fertility-foods.aspx
Good luck!
Dr B