infertility
I have been having unpertected sex with my mate for 7yrs who has 4 kids already. I want to know why am i not geting pregant and the doctors say there is nothing wrong with me? Im 27. I keep track of my period.
Hi!
If you were my patient, and you were having consistently regular cycles, I would suggest a dye study of your fallopian tubes which is called a hysterosalpingogram (hsg).  A blockage in your tubes could be preventing you from conceiving.  Ovulation predictors and a semen analysis would be a good idea to, but I would want to know the results of the hsg, given your history.
Good luck!
Dr B
I need to no something I had a ovary cyce an I havent got pregnant not one time n my life whats wrong with me
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.