Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
infertility

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

infertility
Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for about a year and a half with no success does that mean i that I'm infertile?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would reassure you that you are NOT infertile, but I would begin a work up to see why it is taking you longer than average to conceive.  You should see a gynecologist  or a reproductive endocrinologist at this point to do some testing.
Good luck!
Dr B
It doesn't mean you're infertile, but it's wise to start getting tested. It may just be a simple fix to help you conceive.
Good luck!
Hello, I say start getting blood work done, to see where your FSH levels are, when you ovulate, take a test to see how many eggs you release. I am 36, my levels are 12.3 normal levels are around 10. I am not going to give up! You shouldn't give up either :-)  Good Luck!!
when i was younger now im 37yrs, i had a daughter and she is 18yrs now, i have tried to conceive to no avail does it me im infertile?