Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
is it really possible for me to be pregnant?

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

I heads sex about 2 to 3 days before my period was supposed to start. I was on the pill but I didn't take it at the same time every day some days I was a couple of hours late. Now its 2 weeks later and I'm experiencing all these weird symptoms like fatigue, nausea, dizziness, numbness and tingling in my hands.. Sometimes legs ( it only happens occasionally),headaches,tender breasts,and abdominal tenderness. Could some one please tell me if this is possible.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to do a pregnancy test.  Any time you are sexually active there is a chance of pregnancy.  The chance is increased if you are not taking your pills exactly as directed.  Whatever the outcome, you should know!
Good luck!
Dr B
Also here's more info on me Im 18 and very fertile
And my period started but it wasn't for the normal length of time and it was spotty and weird in color like it was lighter, and 4 days after I had sex I went off of the pill
Thank you