Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
its about hromes

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

its about hromes
Two years ago I had a miscarriage and the Dr told me it was my hermones level was to low the baby stop growing at 6 weeks along and I want to know how I can up my hromones. So I can have a baby
Hi Becca,

I recently suffered a miscarriage too.  I was 9 weeks along but baby was measuring at 6w2d, I was devastated.  if your doc has told you that your hormone levels were low, im sure there is something they can do next time.. good luck, hope it all works out hun...x
I was 12weeks along when I last the baby but the baby stooped growing at 6weeks and I have not Ben abull it get prangnet sent me and my husband as trying 1haft and still nothing
I think there are hormonal pill you can take. Ask your ob-gyne about this matter for you to get pregnant and prevent from miscarriage.