ivf meds and tests
I am about to start Suprecur for ivf with DE in Athens. When i am taking Suprecur my period should start. On the 3/4 day of period I am having transvaginal scan to check uterous lining but on same day I have to have E2 blood test. I believe this determines quality of my eggs in prep for collection but as I am having DE I dont understand why I need it. Can anyone answer this for me.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would explain that I think they are testing your E2 levels to be certain that they are appropriate for the transfer.  Certainly that is the reason for the ultrasound--to be sure that the lining is adequate to support the embryos.  I would suggest that you call your doctor's office and maybe one of the nurses can answer your question  too.'

Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?