jelly blob discharge.
hi, I was just wandering if anyone can help me on this forum. Last night I had a wet sensation when I went the toilet, so I wiped and a big blob of jelly like discharge came out. It was like I'd sneezed into a tissue (sorry tmi) there is not itching, colour, smell or any sign of an infection, but tonight after cramping, expecting my period (as it's due today) I went to the toilet and this happened again. I'm going to try and post pictures of what I'm experiencing. Please feel free to comment. Just genuine comments please.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would ask you if you have had intercourse within the last 24-48 hours.  This type of discharge is completely normal if you have had sexual relations recently.  If you have not had intercourse fairly recently, I would recommend a pregnancy test to rule that out.  And, you should probably be evaluated by your doctor for infection.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
My suggestion is to go to a med express or urgent care facility. I cannot tell you what it is But as a precaution, go to a professional that can.
Thanks anyway :) I have no discharge what so ever now. I'll get an appointment on Monday for my doctors x
I've been having that off and on for a couple weeks now. It's what made me start to wonder if I was pregnant, even after negative HPTs.  What did your doctor tell you?  
EllaBabe19a day ago

Im 23 years old and sexually active with my fiance..I used to get my period regularly every month..Though its late for a couple of days to a week..But now Im confuse,my last period was January 18,2014 and its almost 2 months after that and Auntie Flo didnt show up..I have taken Pregnancy test last March 1 but it says Negative..Since then i havent take one more test til now..I feel my Boobs are heavy and full,my nipples sometimes are too sensitive and itchy and sore..I have crampings also,i feel pain in my lower abdominal at lower back sometimes,i want to drink a lot of water and yet always want to pee..I am moody at times and emotional..I cant sleep at night but i wake up earlier in the morning than my usual routine and i have frequent headache..Whats going on me??Should i try to take a Pregancy Test again??Im so confuse!!Please help me..