Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
just curious

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

just curious
I'm 19 almost 20 and for some reason lately I have just had baby fever like crazy I have a boyfriend and we haven't been using protection or the pull out method or anything like that for a almost 3 months. Could there something wrong to where I can't conceive or does it just take time with certain females?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it often takes several months to conceive.  The statistic is that 85% of healthy normal couples will conceive within one year of unprotected sex.  If you haven't conceived after a year, check in with your doctor, but you probably just need more time.
Good luck!
Dr B