light spotting ten days before period
Hello, I am 27yrs old and have always been very regular. Just a few days ago I had very light spotting ten days before my period is due. I thought maybe I was going to start early but three days later no more spotting and no period. The spotting only lasted 1 1/2 days. This has never happened to me before, is it something I should worry about? I am not due to start my period for five more days. My husband and I are using the pull-out method as well.
Hi!
Sounds suspicious for an implantation bleed.  I would DEFINITELY recommend a pregnancy test!  If the test is not positive it could be that you just didn't ovulate this cycle.  I'm not going to go into that a lot though because I'll bet you are!
Good luck!
Dr B
Hello, The test was negative but I took with seven days still until I should start. If I did not ovulate this month will I still have a period? Sorry for the TMI but I have also had very little discharge like I normally would before I start my period???
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.