Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
morning sickness

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

morning sickness

Me in my boyfriend had morning sickness what do that mean?
Hi!
I'm not totally certain what your question is-and whether or not you are pregnant already.  If you are pregnant, it isn't too uncommon for the partner to experience some of the same symptoms.  If you aren't pregnant and want to be it could be wishful thinking. Finally, it could be that you both have gastritis and need some medication such as Prevacid If you are 1
not pregnant, better see a doctor.  
Good luck!
Dr B