This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal
pls help me
im 29 yrs old and had cervical erosionwhich i had freezed
and later was diagonised with staphylocci aures infection ive been taking so many antibiotics to cure  bt d infection dosent want to go and ive had hcg and other neccesary tests buy ive been trying to conceive for 2 yrs and i havent conceived yet pls does staphylococci virus stop women frm conceiveing
Discussion is closed
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
603463 tn?1220630455
If you were my patient, I would suggest a consultation with a fertility specialist.  Your doctor is performing some rather old fashioned procedures--it is no longer standard to freeze someones cervix due to eversion/erosion.
It is usually not helpful to treat vaginal bacteria either because it comes right back again.
There might be some more helpful things that you could be doing and a different doctor might be able to help you sort them out!
Good luck!
Dr B
Discussion is closed
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.