Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
pls help me

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

pls help me
im 29 yrs old and had cervical erosionwhich i had freezed
and later was diagonised with staphylocci aures infection ive been taking so many antibiotics to cure  bt d infection dosent want to go and ive had hcg and other neccesary tests buy ive been trying to conceive for 2 yrs and i havent conceived yet pls does staphylococci virus stop women frm conceiveing
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would suggest a consultation with a fertility specialist.  Your doctor is performing some rather old fashioned procedures--it is no longer standard to freeze someones cervix due to eversion/erosion.
It is usually not helpful to treat vaginal bacteria either because it comes right back again.
There might be some more helpful things that you could be doing and a different doctor might be able to help you sort them out!
Good luck!
Dr B