Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
spotting

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

spotting

i had an iui done 3 days ago and today i started cramping a little and saw slight brown discharge. could this be implantation?
Hi!
The discharge that you saw was probably related to intrumentation of the uterus rather than implantation, but If you were my patient, I would advise you that it would be difficult to determine.  Pregnancy tests can be positive as many as 4-5 days before the period is expected if you want to find out!
Good Luck!
Dr B