Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
this month

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

this month
Is there anything I can do to double my chances of concieving? I'm going to start prenatals this month as well.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that being at ideal body weight gives you the best odds.  Also, monitoring your cycle with ovulation predictors will help you to time intercourse so that your chances are optimal.
Try an ovulation tracker like the one on this site--checkunder " trackers"  to the left of the screen--ovulation tracker can help.
Good luck!
Dr B