tips oon having twins
Hi I'm 21 and me and my husband want to have twin girls any tips on how to make this happen and also I had premature baby what can I do to stop that from happening again???
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the only way I know to increase your chances for twins is to use fertility medications. There are some fertility clinics on line that specialize in gender selection as well.  This would typically be done with In vitro fertilization and is quite costly.
As far as prematurity--it will be important to provide your ob doctor with as much information as possible about your previous pregnancy.  You might be a candidate for progesterone therapy and / or a cervical cerclage.  Certainly, it will be important to watch you closely with ultrasound for evidence that your cervix is beginning to dilate or shorten before it should.
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.