trying to concieve after a miscarriage
I miscarried at 15 wks in Sept everything came back fine! I am desperate to fall again but nothing happening! My periods are now a 32 day cycle when is the best time to try & is there anything that will help? Im 40 so not getting any younger!!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would refer you to a reproductive endocrinologist right away.  You don't have any time to waste!  I'm sorry for your loss--I can truly sympathize, having been through something very similar myself.
A 32 day cycle is long-ish but still within normal range.  You might want to get ovulation predictors and use them starting on cycle day 11.  (Cycle day 1 is the first day of your period).  You may need to use them through day 18-19 to see results.  The ovulation predictor indicates the Lh surge which happens 24-36 hours before ovulation, so have intercourse when yours is positive.
ALSO--for the entire fertile window (day 11 through ovulation) you should have intercourse every day or every other day.
Go to a specialist now!
Good luck!
Dr B
A related discussion, pls help was started.
A related discussion, Trying to conceive again after miscarriage was started.