Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
ttc??

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

ttc??

so I have been trying to concieve (conceive) since I had my frist miscarriage and nothing yet....that's been almost a year ago...any advice u can give me in ttc will be helpful
Hi!
If you have been trying to conceive for a year with no luck, it is time to see your doctor.  He/she can start a work up to discover why it is taking so long.
Probably you just need more time, but there could be other reasons as well.
One thing that you can do is to start using ovulation predictors (if you haven't already)  They are test strips found near the pregnancy tests in the drug store. They can help you time intercourse.  A semen analysis is another important test to do.
Good luck!
Dr B
I am actually 5 days past ovulation is that too soon for my breast to start hurting or have any kind of symptoms