Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
want to get pregnant
About This Forum:

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

want to get pregnant

I already have a five year old daughter bout after a year i had her i had gotten on birth control i took myself off of it, after i did that i had gotten a cyst on my left ovary i got that takein off, then in 2010 i had gotten with my 1 year old daughter dad and i got pregnant by him. After her i have been tryin to get pregnant by my boyfriend that is my soon to be husband in july or august. Is there anyway that i will get pregnant again. I need answers plz help.
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have to advise you that I can't tell from your post how long you have been trying with your current partner.  If it has been more than one year, I would start a work up.  One of the first things I would do is a sperm test for him--since you have been pregnant before with another partner.  It is possible to do a sperm test at home--there is a test called "Spermcheck".  I might also suggest some type of study to be certain that your tubes are not blocked (if his test was fine).
Your chances of conceiving again are probably excellent.
BUT don't wait too long before going to the doctor!
Good luck!
Dr B
2 Comments
Blank
I have been tryin with my partner for bout month and a half now, he has a son so hes probably fine. What do i ask my doctor when i see my dr.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank