provigil
anyone try provigil yet?  did it work?
Yes, I have tried Provigil.  It did not work for me.  The only thing it did for me was give me worse heart palpatations.  I could actually take it and then take a nap.  Go figure!  I do work in a medical office and have seen some patients who have had sucess with it, so maybe it would be different with you.  Good luck!
I tried Provigil as well. It helped some but I stopped taking it because insurance wouldn't cover it for fibromyalgia. Aderall has helped alot but I have to take days off because it is easy to build up a tolerance.
Hi Kim,
I have been taking Provigil for four years and it is the help I need to get through the day.  Without Provigil I am so lethargic I can hardly get out of bed.  I have CFS/CFIDS and have found that Provigil helps to clear brain fog.  I am also taking Wellbutrin and the combination allows me to function.  I will never be my "old self" pre-CFS/CFIDS but am able to cope most days.  

I hope Provigil works for you!

David
I took Provigil for a while and felt good during the day, but I could not sleep at night because of it, so now I only take like half a pill on the days that I need to be very awake, and I take it very early in the morning
I have been on it for 6 months now and it has certainly helped me THANK GOD!  I was really losing hope but it truly helps me so I am all about it. I recommended it ! I tend to get a headache and some nervousness at times but I rather deal with that than to be completely lithargic and my pain be twice as much. Some nights it effects my sleep but fibro effects my sleep in general so I can't blame provigil. Lets just say it allows me to go the gym and even walk properly now. I can also function and go to work.