Fibromyalgia Community
ANYBODY KNOWS ENOUGH ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Now I cant really handle the brightness outside. My ears cant handle headphones anymore and sometimes I cant even tolerate noises. Im always putting cottin in my ears. I cant eat my favorite food  because out the blue my tongue started to ich and swell. Now my throat hurts alot and I get hoarse quickly. My body swells all the time and often my legs give out. Its hard to remember where I put things. When I have a busy day its hard to get the words out. I was wondering is anyone else going through this and whats the best way to cope? The doctors ive been to always tell me that they dont know alot about fibromyalgia.
   It's possible that you are just a little toxic.   You might try a green smoothie with parsley (removes chemicals and drugs) and cilantro (removes heavy metals).  Add whatever else you want, but be sure to use these two herbs.
    Take probiotics also.  If you have taken antibiotics at any time in the past, you have probably killed off the friendly flora.
    Stay away from Aspartame (diet drinks and chewing gum).

Wishing you the best - please let me know how you fare.
   By the way, I was diagnosed with Fibromyagia about 14 years ago.  I take lots of supplements which help with the pain and other symptoms.   There is a book by Daniel J. Wallace, M.D. and Janice Brock Wallace titled:  Making Sense of Fibromyalgia.
    They know a lot about Fibromyalgia - the book is quite enlightening and if you find it, you will surely find the information you are looking for.

Good health to you... fellow sufferer...
Thanks I will try it. I'm recently  
Thanks I will try it. I'm recently  doing yoga and it helps alot with the pain
   Good for you!  Mild exercise is recommended - but not to the point where you hurt.  If you exercise too hard, it can cause spasms and more pain.  Just be careful.    I try to walk or do mild stretching exercises and lift very light weights.
     I also had physical therapy in a warm heated pool several times.  That helps to stretch the muscles and get them moving without spasms and rebound pain. -  Swimming, I think is the best exercise for Fibromyalgia.