Fibromyalgia Community
Antibodies and CFIDS
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Antibodies and CFIDS

Does anyone know if antibodies produce by the body are delay because of CFIDS ?

I asked my Immunologist, and he told me :" NO ", infect, your immune system is hyper , overactive, resulting in Fatigue.

Ben
Related Discussions
I know CFS symptoms in general are slow to change from one state to another, for almost everyting.  The CFids assoc of ameerica sent around a research piece on that recently.  It would be in their archives.  My family thought that was priceless.  I'm slow to accept change.  We all know that.  Then along comes an article to show it as a physiological function in my body.  Cool - gives them a reason to be more tolerant of me.

I don't know of it being tested specifically with antibodies or proven true or false.  No one's noticed something like that yet.  Yes, the system is hyperactive.  It produces immune symptom cytocines, which are great when fighting infection, but they stick around or show up too much.  They cause imflamation and all the stuff that goes with that, fatigue (such as with colds/viruses), ...

The immune system a very new field in medicine.  There are many new parts found since I got sick 10 years ago, let alone the connections.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...