Fibromyalgia Community
Any natural medicine for the pain?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Any natural medicine for the pain?

Hi, i was diagnosted with fibromyalgia like 10 years ago, now i'm getting worse with the pain , i'm feeling so exausted that sometimes i dont want to wake up from bed any more...thanks
Related Discussions
1530171_tn?1362547225
Hey nana1964,
I almost confused you with another nana##!

For substance P-a neurotransmitter related to pain, use cayenne pepper powder, flour and water and make a paste-poultice to put over a cloth and then over the painful area.
For taming the effects of high tartaric acid (associated with fibro and other similar conditions) take malic acid. Tartaric acid is a muscle toxin and it feeds off yeast metabolites and sugars. A very low carb diet avoiding sugars,flour,grains and malic acid supplementation up to 1200mg daily will make a huge difference.
Water soluble CoQ10 also helps with cellular energy production.
EVCO-extra virgin cococnut oil- to replace ALL other cooking oils, will result in LESS inflammation, as there's no alteration using EVCO with heat. Also is anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral! Go to the coconut research center website for more info.
DMSO 30% solution with distilled water and only 10% solution for neck line and above -lab grade- applied in thin coats over clean painful areas is a great way to relief pain fast and to also get the antioxidant benefit s of DMSO.
Magnesium oil, made from MGCl-magnesium chloride flakes and hot water 50-50. Place in plastic spray bottle when cooled down and spray all over body and rub. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then shower. Great way to supplement
-as most fibro sufferers are Mg deficient- and pain relief remedy. Do daily
for a couple weeks to build up Mg stores, then do every other day.
Hypnotherapy-My Favorite!- 5-6 sessions to address ALL aspects of Fibro!

I'm starting in the new year a "Fibro" group program incorporating Reiki,
Hypnotherapy, EFT, Allergy/Intolerance/Sensitivity Elimination, Energy Psychology, Present and Past Life Regression Therapy and Future Life Progression. Should be fun! 12 sessions minimum plus group meetings with open discussions -duration 3 months and 1-2 Booster sessions after 6-9 months or as needed.
Is anybody offering something similar elsewhere? Please let me know-anyone reading this post. I welcome any feedback.
I have extremely strong intentions to make this work well for all.
Any questions, please let me know.
Take care.
Niko
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity