Aa
A
A
Close
937868 tn?1379188559
Any natural medicine for the pain?
Hi, i was diagnosted with fibromyalgia like 10 years ago, now i'm getting worse with the pain , i'm feeling so exausted that sometimes i dont want to wake up from bed any more...thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1530171 tn?1448133193
Hey nana1964,
I almost confused you with another nana##!

For substance P-a neurotransmitter related to pain, use cayenne pepper powder, flour and water and make a paste-poultice to put over a cloth and then over the painful area.
For taming the effects of high tartaric acid (associated with fibro and other similar conditions) take malic acid. Tartaric acid is a muscle toxin and it feeds off yeast metabolites and sugars. A very low carb diet avoiding sugars,flour,grains and malic acid supplementation up to 1200mg daily will make a huge difference.
Water soluble CoQ10 also helps with cellular energy production.
EVCO-extra virgin cococnut oil- to replace ALL other cooking oils, will result in LESS inflammation, as there's no alteration using EVCO with heat. Also is anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral! Go to the coconut research center website for more info.
DMSO 30% solution with distilled water and only 10% solution for neck line and above -lab grade- applied in thin coats over clean painful areas is a great way to relief pain fast and to also get the antioxidant benefit s of DMSO.
Magnesium oil, made from MGCl-magnesium chloride flakes and hot water 50-50. Place in plastic spray bottle when cooled down and spray all over body and rub. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then shower. Great way to supplement
-as most fibro sufferers are Mg deficient- and pain relief remedy. Do daily
for a couple weeks to build up Mg stores, then do every other day.
Hypnotherapy-My Favorite!- 5-6 sessions to address ALL aspects of Fibro!

I'm starting in the new year a "Fibro" group program incorporating Reiki,
Hypnotherapy, EFT, Allergy/Intolerance/Sensitivity Elimination, Energy Psychology, Present and Past Life Regression Therapy and Future Life Progression. Should be fun! 12 sessions minimum plus group meetings with open discussions -duration 3 months and 1-2 Booster sessions after 6-9 months or as needed.
Is anybody offering something similar elsewhere? Please let me know-anyone reading this post. I welcome any feedback.
I have extremely strong intentions to make this work well for all.
Any questions, please let me know.
Take care.
Niko
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank