Anyone heard of or has taken NADH supplements
Has Anyone heard of or has taken NADH supplements? NADH stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. NADH is an activated form of the B vitamin niacin. NADH, through a series of reactions with acetyl and oxygen, is able to produce energy. This energy is in the form of ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Therefore, a good supply of NADH optimizes energy production in the body. Another function of NADH is its ability to help transform an amino acid called tyrosine into the important brain chemical dopamine. Dopamine is involved in mood, energy, sexual drive, concentration, memory and muscle movement.
I have taken 5mg NADH along with my naturthroid  pills for a few years. They do boost energy naturally with no side effects. In the beginning it took about a month before I felt energetic every day. When I do not take NADH for a few weeks I do feel my energy waning and then order some more. Source Naturals makes Nadh and can be ordered from Vitamin Shoppe.

Eldermom
Thank you so much for responding to my question. I have ordered NADH & waiting for it to arrive. I hope it gives me energy like it has w/you. For 4 years now I haven't been able to walk up a flight of stairs without stopping very 5 steps to catch my breath. I can't wait to not have to do that.