Fibromyalgia Community
Anyone on Cymbalta and crave alcohol?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Anyone on Cymbalta and crave alcohol?

So this is my second time trying Cymbalta. I was on it about 6 months ago and didn't think it did much for my pain. My PMD then had me try Savella which I did not do well on, so back to Cymbalta. Now I have realized that it does help with my anxiety but I really think I crave alcohol when I am on it. I am not a big drinker, but last time I was on it I started to crave it. When I went off of the Cymbalta the craving went away. Now that I am back on it, I feel the crave again. I know this sounds weird, just wandering if this is all in my head or if there is something here? I do control the cravings, like I said... not a big drinker. Maybe a glass of wine or a beer here and there, but now I have that craving everynight, when generally I don't???