Fibromyalgia Community
Anyone try Monjve or Tahitian noni?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Anyone try Monjve or Tahitian noni?

I just heard from a friend about the supplements and wondered if anyone has tried them.  From what she said they work wonders.  Always skeptical about new stuff, but this sounds pretty good!
Haven't heard about either one.  The noni is familar sounding from a high pressure sales pitch here that was later removed by medhelp.  Is your friend a distributor?  Has she herself tried them?  For what and how much and how did it work and what else did she try at the same time?  What is it about them that is supposed to work?  ...so there's my usual list of questions...
Actually this lady is a contractor who is cleaning my clothes after a fire we had.  It has been quite a year.  She just mentioned that she heard from frends that these were supplements that worked well for others.  That's why I asked. I am skeptical about all this kind of stuff.
I have tried xango mangosteen juice, which I think is similar to Noni.  It's amazing.  I started it on Dec 21 and so much inflamation (inflammation) is gone already.  I also tried acupuncture which also took a lot of inflamation (inflammation) away.  
I have two friends that sell and use Xango religiously and fully believe in it.  One of them called me the other day and says he has a booklet that has an article in it about someone having great success with the juice fighting fibro.  Couldn't tell you if it's true but he sure swears by it.  
I used noni years ago in 95 for a short while.  It was being bought for me at the time because it was very costly.  It did work.  The inflamation (inflammation) went down and the all over pain decreased but the muscle spasms didn't stop.  Maybe if I stayed with it they would have.  I haven't been able to work since then and am on a very fixed income so getting wonder juces is something I can't afford.  Wish I could.
I also remember NONI from yrs ago.  The one thing that I have tried that is always helpful when I remember to take it is malic acid and magnesium.  Its put out by different companys  some called Fibromalic, etc.  

Feel Good,

Whitefeather
Interesting. I don't have inflamation (inflammation), just spasms. My dr. checked my Vit D count and said it was really low, so he is giving me a booster script. He thinks this will help my pain.  I hope so. The Lyrica seems to be working, so I will wait to try Noni, sounds interesting though.