Arizona Pain Formula Cream
Hi Guys,

I tried to add this to the Health Pages, but unable to do so at this time. So I will post the information here and as soon as I can make the changes and add this to the "pain relief" health page, I will.

This is an excerpt from "From Fatigued To Fantastic" (revised edition) pg. 136 by Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D.

"Arizona Pain Formula Cream is a cream that contains several different pain medications. It is available by prescription from Ron's Pharmacy or from other compounding pharmacies. By rubbing a pea-sized amount into the skin over painful areas three times a day, you can often eliminate your worst pain spots."
That's interesting and good to know.  I haven't heard of this before.  Thank you for sharing and i'm going to check into it further on my next doc. visit (when I find a new one, lol).
You know it's just so amazing how we with this condition have to look for good doctors all the time.    I have google alerts set-up to go to my email with information on fibro and it appears that there are doctors out there but just so far away in another state.  go figure

You may want to consider googling, "Co Cure's Good Doctor List"