Breast pain
I was idagnosed with Fibro 5 years ago.  Over the past 9 months I have been having breast pain in my right breast.  It is def. not cyclical pain.  My primary and ob/gym are trying to figure it out.  I will be going to see a breast specialist in a couple of weeks.  Any thoughts?
Could it be referral pain from another spot?  I have some spots in my breasts that hurt from time to time.  When I've had massage work (front chest and shoulders/back) it seems to link to them.  It's not an intense or sharp pain, but noticable and distracting.  I remember asking a gyno once about it so it's not trivial.  (All she repeatedly said is "it's not cancer" - which wasn't what I'd asked her.  Didn't go back to her.)

Referral-wise pain sometimes my right hand shakes and there's a muscle spot on my shoulder I can work on that then stops the tendency for a while.  Kinda freaky.