Fibromyalgia Community
Burning Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Burning Pain

Does anyone get burning pain all the time.  Don't know if it is from anxiety or fibromyalgia or both.  Started in the back of my neck and after hurting my back and surgery it is now all over?
Burning pain tends to be caused by neuropathic pain. It's very common with Fibromyalgia and also with spinal issues. What types of medication are you currently taking for your pain?
i have burning all the time i have spinal issues and fibromyalgia i just moved to virginia so on top of that i no longer have a doctor the doctors here think that my former doctor is still medicating me while he is not. so now im dealing with withdrawal symptoms as well and after taking narcotics 6 years and increasing protruding disk pain. im in trouble. not just burning but stinging throbbing nagging ect.
oh sorry mines all over as well shoot its in my scalp and down to my lumbar and from shoulder to shoulder darn thing about it is you never know is it from pinched nerves or fibromyalgia i take lyrica for it.
I'm on 100mg of Lyrica twice a day and 30 mh Cymbalta.  Doesn't seem to be doing the trick.  Am also having trouble with anything electrical including this computer and my phone, sensitive to electricity and noise.  Bad flare after neck surgery.  Was better with percocete but can't take narcotics for ever.