CFS and Novasure Endometrial Ablation Post-op recovery
Has anyone had an Endometrial Ablation procedure for chronic bleeding?  I had this done 3 months ago and have had severe cramping since the procedure in September.  My dr did an ultrasound to make sure that I didn't have a perforated uterus which I did not. I am thinking that they had to dilate me to a huge extent b/c my uterus and uterine cavity are extremely small in order to procede with the procedure.  Ever since then I have experienced major cramping trailing from the top of my hip bones circling around the hips underneath my bottom in a 360 degree circle. Could the pain be from the dilating of the uterine cavity?  I am still having to take pain meds (1/2 hydrocodone) at night or after walking on the treadmill due to the pain from the procedure.  I have had CFS for over 20 years and I know that any operation or procedure produces great pain for my body.  However, this procedure was only supposed to be a 3 week post-op recovery.  Any help would be appreciated.
I personally had this procedure done a few years ago.  I had some minimal discomfort for probably a week or so, and a little of spotting.  But after that, no other problems. It was great to no longer have a cycle but it only lasted about 9 months and returned.  The bleeding is less but I have a great deal of cycle pain because I also have endometriosis.  The only cure is a hysterectomy or menopause which I'm already in a perimenopause age.  I remember my doc telling me that they heat the balloon and expand the uterine cavity. And I do remember him telling me a complication could be a perforated uterus. Luckily mine went well.  These symptoms do not at all seem to be normal for that procedure. I have fibromyalgia too so I know someone these type of disorders can exaggerated pain, but it should not be to that extent. I hope the did not keep that heated balloon inside too long. There is a small time frame because it could permanently burn your tissue past what is it was designed to do. Check with possibly another OB/GYN to get another opinion.  I'll keep you in my prayers.