CFS in The News ~ Highly Recommended

Seeking Answers for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
by Gigi Lehman (Miami Herald)

An interview with Dr. Nancy Klimas. Dr. Klimas is a world-renowned expert in CFS and president of the International Association for CFS/ME.

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/story/963475.html
"They came to a doctor with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; they left the doctor with PTSD."
SLAM!!! I had to laugh as this was so dead on.

You know...I also don't feel that Fibromyalgia is a great name.  Fibro (muscles) myalgia (tenderness/achiness).  Well, there is a whole lot more than what this implies...it doesn't do it justice.

If they are trying to connect GWI and CFS (and i'm sure they will find the same connections that Dr. Nicolson did)...why not toss in the FMS with these?  I'm inclined to think they are all dealing with the same issues in the long run.

Thanks for the article PlateletGal.  Good read.

Wasn't that great ?  ^ 5 sister !!!
that was short but good. I love the line "Well, I have fatigue too".  I hear that all the time. I really just don't say anything anymore. Unless  you have CFS or Fibro, you don't understand how it is different!