Can anyone help me please
Does anyone have leg cramping all the time...severe headaches n lower back pain...it's almost more than I can take ...I take Vicodin n it doesn't help at all....can anybody help me
As noted in a similar posting, high quality magnesium helps a lot. Mag taurate, glycinate or malate. Calm, a powdered mix of magnesium works well for some people. Avoid the cheaper mag oxides, they do nothing for muscles and are relay just a laxative.

Taking Mag with malic acid has been known to increase the effect. Malic acid is from fruit, the salt part of this is known as malate and is available in combination with magnesium in a few brands.

Might want too learn trigger point therapy, to release the muscles or better, have as trained body worker or chiro try this on you. Its a deep pressure that releases trapped lactic acid in muscle fiber allowing new nutrient to flow into the muscle. magnesium helps this process naturally.