Can this be fibro? How can I deal until I get an official diagnosis?
Since July of this year I have been experiencing intense pain. It started in my hands and feet, spread to my other joints, and now it's just pain all over my body. I found out I have a Vitamin D deficiency and have been taking whopping doses of it every day that my dr prescribed. My rheumatologist tested me for autoimmune diseases because my mother has one and I had other symptoms that made him go that route (Raynaud's, photosensitivity, and hair loss). However, those tests came back negative. When he told me of my results he said he thinks I might have fibromyalgia and asked how I have been doing on the medication (Vit D, mobic, and Ultram) that he gave me. I told him I've been feeling worse and that now I haven't been able to sleep or concentrate on anything.

I see my primary care doctor tomorrow and was wondering how likely she would be able to help me out until my next rheumy appointment. I just want to be able to sleep! This is starting to affect my school work (I'm a college student) and finals are coming up. Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can deal with all this?
Did he test for Celiac disease?  

Try taking calcium at night and magnesium in the morning.  Take L-arginine to improve circulation.  Try a whole food supplement.  Eat more vegetables and lean ground meat or fish.  Take zinc.  Take L-glutamate and a probiotic.  
I don't know if I've been tested for Celiac disease. I had a whole battery of tests done to rule out...everything it seems. I do take Calcium as my rheumy prescribed a Calcium/Vit D combo pill. I guess I'll try the other things you have mentioned. Thank you.