Fibromyalgia Community
Central Sensitivity Syndrome?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Central Sensitivity Syndrome?

Do any of you have this?  I am 35 yrs old and I was diagnosed with FMS and CFS when I was 17.

Since I was born I have had so many issues and the connection with CSS is quite amazing.  

I have a good chunk of the comorbid diseases or syndromes such as Chronic pain, Stage IV Endometriosis, Complicated Migraines, RLS, Thoracic outlet syndrome, IBS, TMJ, Osteoarthritis etc I could go on and on.

I am just wondering if anyone out there might have this. I feel like I have lost my life since I was a teenager and just seem to be going down every day. I feel like an old lady.

I dont see a board on here for that and I know its linked with FMS as well as CFS.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
Anyone?
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Central Sensitivity Syndrome, as the name implies refers to a group of disorders namely fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, headaches and restless legs syndrome. These have been grouped as there appears to be central sensitization, which simply means that the central nervous system has an exaggerated response to stimuli. Its a grouping no proven studies.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fibromyalgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank