Cherry juice concentrate
I don't know if anyone has ever heard of this, but my wife went to a chiropractor for a few months and she mentioned my fibromyalgia symptoms and he suggested taking cherry juice concentrate.  I would say this isn't for anyone with a weak stomach because it's really thick and acidic and just plain sour.  I have to admit, it is one of the only things that seemed to help a little with my pain.  it comes out to something like $1 an ounce at the only store around here who carries any of it, but I saw places online that sell it cheaper.  I would say give it a try for a few weeks and see if it helps, 1 oz a day is what I took.

PS.
you may want a chaser, I take it in a shot glass then follow it with a soda to kind of boil the taste out of my mouth
I drink a drink that tastes wonderful and it has helped me amazingly.  Read my post on Help for Fibro and Chronic Fatigue Sufferers.  It costs me about $.70 an ounce.  Good luck and prayers for a pain free day.